The United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 2019 launched a new program called the 10 years Golden Visa, which is aimed at attracting entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and outstanding students from around the world.
The golden visa allows expats to live in the UAE without the need for a sponsor or employer and does not need to renewed every 2 years. It also grants them 100% ownership of their businesses on the UAE mainland.
Benefits of Golden Visa
Renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
stay abroad for longer than six months and still maintain the validity of your UAE residence visa.
Sponsor immediate family members & domestic help.
Eligibility for obtaining Golden Visa
Real Estate Investors:
- Own Property in the UAE worth no less than AED 2 Million or
- Purchase a property with a loan from approved local banks or
- Purchase an off plan property from approved real estate companies.
Skilled Workers / Salaried:
- A minimum monthly salary of not less than AED 30,000.
- You have held the position of Director, General Manager or Chairman of the Board of Directors for 4 years.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Have a valid employment contract in the UAE
Exceptional Talent & Education Based
Talented individuals in the field of art, culture, digital technology, sports, innovation, medicine, law
The UAE Startup can help with evaluation of your profile and provide guidance on the entire process and the requirements you need to meet.