Terms & Conditions
TheStartupzone.ae owned and facilitated by Start Up Zone is based in United Arab Emirates.
- You might be allowed access to certain areas of the portal only if you register with us by providing your full name, email id and location.
- You are expected to accept this legal notice in case of accessing any part of this portal, disagreeing to which you must leave the portal immediately.
- UNDER 18: If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise do not have the capacity to accept this legal notice, you must leave the portal immediately.
- The website may have all rights to revise this legal notice or supersede any particular clause at any point of time which can be reviewed periodically by the customers.
- The printing and downloading of contents from the portal is permitted based on the following terms:
(i) None of the documents/ graphics on the portal should be manipulated in any way;
(ii) None of the graphics shall be used for any other purpose other than with the specific text
- Any content on the portal including but not restricted to the images/photographs are under the sole ownership of the company or its legal representatives. As per this legal notice, the use of any extracts from this portal is prohibited except for the terms as per clause. Hence the breach of these terms denies you permission to access this portal and any content extracted from the same has to be destroyed immediately.
- The providers of the portal deny all permission to reproduce/ manipulate/ store any part of the portal on any other website or other public/private electronic systems without the prior written permission of the company or its licensors.
- All rights which are not explicitly mentioned in this legal notice are reserved.
- We the providers of this portal try and ensure that the portal is available 24×7, but the non-availability of the same due to any technical or other what so ever issues at any time or for any period shall not be the responsibility of the company.
- In case of any system failure/ maintenance/ repair or for any reason beyond the control of the company, the portal may be suspended temporarily without any prior notice.
Visitor material and conduct
- The following posts or transmission of contents from/to the portal are prohibited:
(i) Offensive, forbidding, immoral, pornographic, sensual, scandalous, prejudicial, discriminatory, profane, malicious, abusive, racial hatred.
(ii) Contents for which you do not own any legal approval or license.
(iii) That which promotes a social misconduct such as crime, offense, assault or anything against the law of the land or any encroachment into the rights of a third party.
(iv) Content which is technically harmful including but not limited to corrupted/ harmful data, malicious software, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs.
Any kind of misuse is prohibited on the portal (including but not limited to hacking).
The personally identifiable details, or any such details shall be disclosed by the portal so as to abide by the law of the enforcement authorities or any court of order requesting the same in situations of breach of clause III. b or IV
Links to and from other portals
- Any links to third party portals are provided solely for your convenience and hence thestartupzone.ae shall not be responsible for any activity on the portal, its contents or availability. You thereby leave our portal and its terms and conditions and you may proceed to access these third-party portals entirely at your risk.
- You may link to the portal of thestartupzone.ae by abiding by the following conditions:
- You are prohibited to replicate any contents or design of the portal including but not limited to the home page or other landing pages.
- Any activities like remove, distort or alter the look and size of the portal shall not be entertained.
- You shall not be allowed to create any background browser, frame or border environment for the portal.
- The portal shall not be used to endorse any product or services other than its own.
- Any wrong information or fake relationship with the company shall not be stated on the portal.
- Any copyrights or trade marks on the portal shall entirely be the property of thestartupzone.ae and shall not be used in any way without prior written permission from the company or its licensers.
- You shall not have the rights to link to us from any portals that are not owned by yourself.
- You shall be prohibited to link to us in case your portal portrays contents that are offensive, controversial, discriminative, immoral or does not abide by the property rights or the rights of any individual or other rules and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
- The providers of the portal shall have all rights to retract the rights granted in clause VI for breach of these terms and to take any action that deems appropriate.
- Any loss or damage suffered by the company or its group of company by the breach of clause VI shall be indemnified from you.
- Each user account shall be registered for only a single user and sharing of the username and details shall not be permitted with any other person or multiple users on a network.
- b. You shall be solely responsible for the security of the password issues to you.
- Though the company aims at the providing its customer with the correct information, we do not warrant the preciseness and completeness of the contents of the portal and shall not be responsible for any discrepancies found between the contents of the portal and any external sources.Thestartupzone.ae shall have the sole authority to make any changes to the contents, services or any other features provided on the portal at any point of time without any notice. The contents on the portal may be outdated and we do not commit to update the same.
- www.thestartupzone.ae has provided this portal for informational purposes only. Hence the contents of this portal are not intended to be a part of, or should not be interpreted as an investment and/or financial advice or a personal recommendation to buy and/or to sell any investment and/or financial products and should not be depended upon in assessing the merits of entering into any of the financial and/or investment products specified on this portal.
- Thestartupzone.ae shall not be held responsible for any damages, loss, claims, penalties and/ or expenses incurred from any products/ services specified on this portal.
- All the details specified on this portal will be public and has been extracted from websites, print media and other resources made available by the government of United Arab Emirates.
- We shall provide links to outside portals, but shall not take responsibility for any contents that you come across outside our portal.
None of the contents of this legal notice shall exclude or limit the company of its liabilities of:
- Personal injury or death caused by negligence.
- Misrepresentation of a fundamental matter.
- Any liability which cannot be limited or excluded as per the law of the land
- Any costs incurred due to your use of any materials on the portal resulting in the need of a service, repair or replacement of an equipment, data or software, shall by borne by you.
Any claims or disputes arising in connection with this portal or its services shall be governed in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates.
Our Service Charges are non-refundable. Any government charges transferred, if for some reason the government work is rejected, the amount will be refunded if not paid to Government otherwise only balance amount will be refunded. Refund will be made through the original mode of payment.
Services agent / Local Sponsor Transfer
In order to transfer sponsor every company must provide written notice prior 30 days of license expiry. In case of failure the client has to pay AED4000/- this amount applies incase requesting sponsor change after license expiry.